Home About Us Tour Calendar Tour List How to come along Contact Us Photo Album
Why Travel Motorcoach Passport Information


A U.S. Passport or a Passport Card is required to enter the United States from Canada. The wallet-size Passport Card is convenient and less expensive than the Passport Book. However, the U.S. Passport Card cannot be used for international air travel. This new travel document can be used to enter the United States from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda at land border crossings or sea ports-of-entry.

The card has the same period of validity as the U.S. Passport Book: 10 years for an adult and 5 years for minors under age 6. The card costs $45 for a first-time adult passport applicant and $35 for all minor applicants under age 16. (This is a savings of $50.) It has been taking at least three weeks to process the applications.

For more information go online to:

You may also visit your nearest post office or federal courthouse.

Want the latest
Travel Tours News
before it goes to press?
Read about new trips, trips that just need a few more
folks, specials, travel tips, and more!
* indicates required
() - (###) ###-####

© 2002-2013 Travel Tours, Inc. ▪ 2111 Hwy. 51 West - P.O. Box 40 ▪ 1-800-331-3192